Terms & Conditions
These Terms are the only conditions that are applicable to the use of this website and replace all other conditions. You agree that, by placing your order, you unreservedly accept these Terms, having read and understood them. These Terms are important for both you and us as they have been designed to protect your rights as a valued customer and to protect our rights as a business and to create a legally binding agreement between us.
You agree that:
You may only use the website to make legitimate enquiries or orders.
You will not make any speculative, false or fraudulent orders. If we are reasonably of the opinion that such an order has been made we shall be entitled to cancel the order and inform the relevant authorities.
You also undertake to provide correct and accurate e-mail, postal and/or other contact details to us and acknowledge that we may use these details to contact you in the event that this should prove necessary (see our Privacy Statement ).
If you do not give us all of the information that we need, we may not be able to complete your order.
By placing an order through the website, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old and are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
Refusal of your order and returns
We reserve the right to withdraw any products from this website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this website. Whilst we will use our reasonable endeavors to Authorize payments submitted to us, there may be exceptional circumstances which mean that we may need to refuse to process or accept an order after we have received it or sent you an Acknowledgement of Receipt, which we reserve the right to do at any time, at our sole discretion.
We will not be liable to you or any other third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from this website, removing or editing any materials or content on this website or for refusing to process or accept an order after we have received it or sent you an Acknowledgement of Receipt.
If you are contracting as a consumer, you may cancel a Contract at any time within 14 days, beginning on the day you receive the products. In this case, you may receive a full refund of the price paid for the products in accordance with our Returns Policy. Please see our Returns Policy for how to return the product(s) in question.
Your right to cancel a Contract only applies to products that are returned in the same condition as you received them. The products should also include:
- All of the products instructions, documents and wrappings
- Any product which is damaged or not in the same condition as you received it or which is worn simply beyond opening the product will not be refunded. You should therefore take reasonable care of the product(s) while they are in your possession.
You will not have any right to cancel a contract for the supply of any of the following products: customized items, lingerie and underwear.
See below the return policy as stated on our web site:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days after you have received the product(s). If you do not notify ANNLIZ within this period you will not receive a refund, unless the products are faulty. Please include the following in your email:
- The reason for returning the product(s)
- The original order and invoice number
- Your bank account details - including SWIFT code - you want ANNLIZ to transfer your refund
- Following your e-mail to ANNLIZ about your wish to return the product(s), please send the product(s) within 14 days after receiving them.
- You can only return the product(s) if they are undamaged and unused. Retuned product(s) that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted and may be send back to you. They need to have ther original packaging and labels.
- You can send the product(s) in their original condition to:
1015 AT Amsterdam
- You will be responsible for the delivery charges, the transaction costs (between 3% - 4%) and the charges of returning the product(s) unless there is an accountable error on our part or you have received faulty product(s).
- Any import taxes and customs duties must be covered by you.
- The goods are your responsibility until we have received them at the warehouse of Misi Fulfilment.
- You have a legal duty to take care of products you are returning. Please ensure that the products are returned to us undamaged and unused.
- ANNLIZ is sorry but she cannot accept a return of lingerie & underwear unless they are faulty.
Subject to the fullest extent permitted by law, and unless otherwise stated in these terms, we accept no liability for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage however arising and whether caused by tort including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, including (without limit) for any: loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings, loss of data; and waste of management or office time.
All product descriptions, information and materials posted on this website are provided "as is" and without warranties express, implied or otherwise howsoever arising.
We warrant to you that any product purchased from us through this website is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all of the purposes for which products of the kind are commonly supplied. We disclaim all other warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the products available on this website.
Products (including handicraft products) sold by us will often contain the natural characteristics of the materials used in the manufacture of the completed product. Natural characteristics such as grain, texture, knots and colour variation should not be classed as faults or defects. Inconsistencies in these natural characteristics should be expected and appreciated. We select only products of the highest quality but natural characteristics are inevitable and should be accepted as part of the individual appearance of the product.
Nothing in this chapter will affect your rights as a consumer, or your Contract cancellation rights.
Events outside our control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control(Force Majeure Event).
A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
- Any shipping, postal or other relevant transport strike, failure or accidents.
Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavors to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
If we fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
No waiver by us of any of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing in accordance with the paragraph on Notices above.
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorized by us or our licensors. This does not prevent you using this website to the extent necessary to make a copy of any order or Contract details.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
If one or more of the articles of these conditions or any other agreement with ANNLIZ is contrary to any applicable legal provision, the article is skipped and will be replaced by ANNLIZ by a new legally permissible comparable provision.
On all rights, obligations, offers, orders and agreements to which these conditions apply, as well as these conditions, only the law of Singapore applies. In case of a dispute between parties from different origins ANNLIZ has the right to appoint a competent court.